As a podcaster, I create 3 months worth of episodes at a time. Now I don’t sit and record all of those episodes at once, but I plan out the what ahead of time because I hate that feeling of not knowing what to say, what to post, what to talk to my audience about.
Here’s how I do it:
- I look at my content buckets and make sure my vision is still aligned to my 3-5 buckets.
- I ask myself what I am going to be launching or selling or highlighting in my business this quarter
- I think about who my offer is for and I think about what they will need to get there
- Plan out the podcast episodes first.
- Then I plan out my social media and short form content.
- Plan on a calendar to see it all in once place.
Send me a DM and tell me what was one thing you learned from this episode. I am @brittrincon
About the Show
Podcasts are thriving! Did you know that podcasts can grow your online business, expand your audience, and bring in consistent leads every month? We sure did. Join your host Brittany Rincón, founder of Hello Podcast Media, as she teaches women entrepreneurs the power of podcasting in her new show; Hello Podcast Strategy!
Join us weekly and come along as she shares the stories, secrets, and strategies behind podcasting as a way to grow and scale your business. And you know there will be tons of personal stories along the way.